Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Temporary Break

     Good Afternoon all!! I have to come to the final week of this term which will mean that I will not be posting as often.  I would like to say that I am sad that this portion of this my blog posting has come to a halt for now, but I would be lying.  The reason for this is because now that this term is facing its conclusion means that I am one step closer to graduating from Troy University (again!!), but this time it's with my Masters!  Who would have thought that?!  I have thoroughly enjoyed discussing various topics with you from the way companies and people brand themselves to all of the new technology that faces us.  I have no doubt that when I resume this blog there will be some form of new media making its appearance.  Let's face it, everytime we turn around there is some new gadget that has taken the whole world by storm!  That's just the way of the world these days and we have no choice but to accept it.  If you care to go back and read some of my postings please do and let me know what you think.  I would love to hear your thoughts!  As we sit and talk about new technology it leads me to think about the fact that new technology is the reason why I am sitting here obtaining my Masters Degree and speaking to you all through a blog.  The world in which we live in provides me with the ability to go to school and is the purpose of my job (I am a Social Media Coordinator), which is pretty astounding.  20 years ago none of this was happening, but now it is the norm.  The technology of today provides us the ability to reach out to people in a way that we haven't been able to before and achieve things that used to not even be thought about.  I will speak to you all soon, but for now I am signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment